- Peak Pilates® Intermediate Mat, Corepilates Berlin
- Peak Pilates® Advanced Mat, Corepilates Berlin
- Intro Matwork, Pilatesstandard Hamburg
- Pilates Teacher Intenses in London with Shari Berkowitz / The Vertical Workshop
- Peak Pilates® Chair & Barrel, Corpilates Berlin
- Biomechanische Prinzipien I+II, Bob Liekens
- Barrel Progressions, Bob Liekens
- Rotated and Twisted Pelvis – Shari Berkowitz
- Shoulder Girdle – a delicate Balance – Shari Berkowitz
- Patellofemoral Pain – Christine Romany Ruby
I was asked by a friend if I would like to try out Pilates as she needed people to practice for the exams of her own teacher training. I had no clue what it was, just knew that it has to do with movement and excercises. Back then I was in a pretty bad condition – suffering from back pain caused by scoliosis plus I had an severe car accident which was quite recent at that time with broken ribs and problems with my hip…in addition to that I was quite depressed – so things were not looking very bright!!
I agreed to my friends offer and the first session was horrible – everything hurt, I was totally stiff and out of shape but I felt that it helped! I continued practicing and after a while my body adapted to the workout and I became more stable, strong and flexible – my back was painfree and I got totally enthusiastic about the workout!
Driven by the extrodinary results of the method I decided to become a teacher myself. Today I am very excited about sharing my knowledge and help people to get fit and to advance in their physical possibilities!
I am constantly educating myself, at the moment I take part in the Teacher Intenses Programm by Shari Berkowitz which takes place in London – I am travelling far for excellent knowledge